2020 IT Skills & Certification HOT LISTS Forecast (free to active customer accounts only)
These trend reports--distributed free to active Foote Partners customer accounts--track in-depth the supply/demand and pay for 1,057 technology and related business skills in the current IT labor force and also forecasts six months into the future. All skills premium pay data and market trend vectors come from Foote Partners famous benchmark research group that closely monitors 3,510 public and private sector organizations representing more than 46 private sector industries and government and educational institutions.
IT Skills Demand and Pay Trends Report/data edition. Two of Foote Partners' most popular benchmark surveys serve as its foundation: IT Skills & Certifications Pay Index™ and IT Skills Volatility Index™. 66 pages of data tables, analytical graphs and charts, and market insights on hot/cold skills and jobs from recent data collection. Special 2020 edition focus: Blockchain, Internet of Thing, AI/Machine Language, Big Data, Cybersecurity, and Digital Product Development skills and jobs gaining and losing value in 2020.
IT Skills & Certifications HOT LIST Forecast. Synthesizes data from all Foote Partners benchmark pay survey research, comprehensive IT spending surveys, and in-depth field interviews with more than 500 IT executives and decision makers. The output:
- Ranked lists of what skills and certification are most in-demand right now
- Our forecast for which certified and noncertified skills will be most in-demand (and will therefore cost more) over the next 6 months.
With these valuable reports you'll find out what's hot (and cold) in the tech labor market and what's driving the decisions of employers in matching skills requirements to business requirements.
- DECISIONS: If I delay the acquisition of specific skills and people currently budgeted for the several months, will it end up costing me more, less, or the same down the road?
- HIGHEST PAYING, HARDEST TO FIND: What are the highest paying tech skills and certifications? Will they get harder to find and more expensive to acquire in the next several months?
- RETENTION WOES: For which jobs and skills am I most at risk for recruiters poaching my people?
- PAY PERFORMANCE: For nearly 1,100 of the most popular tech skills and certifications, which ones gained or lost value, and by precisely how much, in the past 3, 6, 12, and 24 months?
- VOLATILITY: How have economic conditions refocused workforce and staffing strategies and tactics, resulting in the highest volatility in skills pay and demand since 2001?
- HIGH PAY, HIGH GROWTH SKILLS: WhIch skills and certifications are so hot that they are earning a high pay premium and are still gaining market value between now and the end of 2020?
Included in all analyses are: